Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One Year

Alright. I have made a decision and I am going to share it because I need everyone to know what I'm doing so I will actually follow through. Get all that... haha! I am 9 months post prego and have started to put weight back on and I'm not happy about this AT ALL!!! I am tired all of the time and depressed because none of my clothes fit. My poor husband has to listen to me complain and cry because of the way I look in my clothes. This isn't fair to him nor is it really accomplishing anything. And my daughter needs to have a happy and healthy mommy.


So here it is. My brother-in-law comes home in December from his mission and I have set that as my goal to lose about 30 pounds... give or take. I started last week and have so far lost 2 lbs. We got me the wii fit for Christmas and I have been kicking butt on that. I've actually been trying to get up early to do it before I go to work. I walk some at work too. My schedule is beyond CRAZY so going to the gym is out.


I am proud of myself for working diligently with the wii fit and it has been a great motivation with the help and support of Adam doing it with me (he wants to gain weight before James gets home). But I have a lot of work to do and I need to start watching what I eat. I do try to make better decisions but I know I will not stick to a diet. If I can't have a treat without feeling guilty I won't stick to it. But my treats could be a little better and probably smaller. And my meals could also be healthier.


I would love love love and appreciate every ones support, encouragement and motivation to help me with my goal.

2 comments:

  1. You rock Megan! Totally doable don't stress! Admittedly my first thought was just get pregnant again and then who cares about weight for 9 more months?! Lol. This does come from a crazy mommy of almost 4 in 5.5 years. So take it with a grain of salt :) Don't stress! Don't weigh yourself everyday and just make small better choices and it'll happen. Does this annoy you coming from a skinny person? It would to me! But my knowledge comes from my better half who is not so skinny :) LOVE YOU! CALL ME AND LETS CATCH UP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Megan! When I hit that stage post baby, I found the site myfitnesspal.com. I lost 20 pounds doing it. I've put a few back on because I've neglected it a bit, but its amazing. The support and tips and motivation and friends I have made there kept me going. I've started using it again (its free), and I hope to be where I want by summer. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete